We’ve only just begun

The IAMS project is alive and underway over on the project page and if you made the team then congratulations! If you didn’t, however, worry not because WE’VE ONLY JUST BEGUN!

recent projects with trnd UK Some of the projects we've run in the last year or so - LOADS more to come!

There are a whole host of projects that are due to launch over the next few weeks and we need thousands (that’s right thousands!) more of you to take part. Keep an eye on the website because you’ll hear about it here first.

If you have any pals that would love to be involved in trying exciting new products for free, spreading the word and speaking directly to the brands, then share the news and ask them to sign up.

We can’t wait to work with you on a project soon!

Love the trnd team.

@all: Do you know anyone that would love to get involved?

12 Comments

bevsuperkev • 07/06/2017 - 09:26

I've told family and friends to sign up for trnd can't wait for my 🐱S to try iams so happy I was chosen can't wait to give my honest opinion and spread the word

Bezzadee • 07/06/2017 - 10:22

All my family are cat lovers, and have more than one , they will be told about Ian's and I am sure they will join.

crusosa • 07/06/2017 - 11:30

Well, I couldnt participate this time, but I'm looking forward to the next campaigns.
For all of you who got selected, enjoy IAMS and make your cats happy! They are our companions in life and deserve the best!

JAVER1967 • 07/06/2017 - 20:13

Sadly I was not able to take part in this one, but am interested still in seeing peoples verdicts and results. To all those that were chose, enjoy the experience.

Joolz • 08/06/2017 - 10:46

Sadly, i was not selected but would be interested in other campaigns.

Avis • 08/06/2017 - 21:43

My package has arrived and I couldn't resist trying them out on my cats.
I took a few out and put them on the floor to see their reaction. They looked like a pair of Hoovers going across the floor, They loved them.
To the point I have had to hide them away as they keep pestering for more. What a good start.

GingerG • 08/06/2017 - 23:17

My free sample of iams came 2day thank you my cats couldnt wait 2 try them & loved them.

Kezzl2010 • 08/06/2017 - 23:26

Yay my furry friends couldn't be happier,there surprise came to the door today and they couldn't wait to see what was inside ,ive uploaded some photos to show you all . Very good #thinkIAMS

Tricia33 • 09/06/2017 - 17:25

Box arrived yesterday and cats nose straight in. Tested with her kibble pot and very excited. Bagged up two bags for work colleagues and had to hide for morning or she would have ripped open! Samples given out today to two and let's see reaction after weekend. Vouchers and feedback given too.

chokkimonster • 12/06/2017 - 00:23

I don't have any furry friends so didn't apply for this project but i'm looking forward to finding out more about the other projects that are coming

KJHellens • 14/06/2017 - 16:32

Looking forward to the upcoming projects - I've been telling my friends to sign up too for the chance to get involved!

adele_red4life • 20/06/2017 - 20:16

I missed this one but looking forward to some upcoming projects! x