We’re into week three of our project and you’re fast becoming a TTR digital pro. You probably don’t want to give away all your secrets but this week, we’re challenging you to share your tips with TTR newbies.
Your #1 mission as part of this Ticket to Ride project is to share your gaming journey with your friends and followers. You’re obviously succeeding because we’re welcoming new #TTRFamily members every day. Now is your time to share your knowledge and help them get up to speed!
Ready to help the TTR community move forward? 😊
Each player has a different strategy and we are curious to find out what yours is!
• Do you go for the smaller tickets to safely generate points?
• Are you daringly aiming for the biggest tickets? High risk, high reward, right?
• Do you try to create a huge network to connect the most important hubs?
Whatever your tips are, share them on your social networks!
- Take a screenshot at the beginning of the game and explain what strategy you will use or what your next move be in the description.
- Did your strategy pay off? Share it in a second post and show your community how well your tactic works!
- You can also include your loved ones by asking them what their tips would be for a new player.
And remember to always use the #TTRFamily hashtag. 😊
Remember to send your URL links, so we don’t miss your post:
Upload your URLs
And make sure that you upload screenshots of your Facebook and Twitter posts or stories to the photo gallery, so your activity doesn’t get lost:
Send us your photo
@all: What’s the number one tip you would give to a beginner?