New intimawear by Bodyform™ trnd project
This time we are teaming up with Bodyform, and bringing you a very exciting project! You might have heard of period pants before and may have wanted to try them for a long time. Well, the time is here to be one of the first to try intimawear by Bodyform™, a new absorbent and washable underwear that will let your body flow!
We, who menstruate, have been using a variety of different products to get us through our periods. Add-ons can be a great, reliable way of feeling confident and secure during our period, but what if we told you, all you need is underwear?
Ready To Wear Ready To Bleed
With intimawear by Bodyform™, you can feel the freedom of popping on a pair of comfortable underwear (and nothing else) then letting your body do its thing. With its Tritech technology, intimawear by Bodyform™ is designed to keep you feeling secure and confident, so you can be ready for whatever life (and your uterus) throws at you!
We are calling you to join the movement and encourage others to talk freely about their natural bodily fluids. Bleeding is normal; periods are beautiful and messy at the same time. One thing’s for sure, they are unique! So, let’s test the new intimawear by Bodyform™ pants and own our flow!
Be one of the 500 lucky participants who will bleed, test and review these amazing new period pants.
Your to-do list:
- Apply for the intimawear by Bodyform™ project on trnd.co.uk
- Wait for your period to come and test the intimawear by Bodyform™ pants
- Share the coupon code with your friends and family so they can get their own pair with 10% off
- Share your pictures on social media channels with the following hashtags: #intimawearbybodyform, #letyourbodyflow, #trndproject, #gifted and don’t forget to tag @bodyformuk and @trnduk
- Write a review and tell your honest opinion about the intimawear by Bodyform™ pants
- Fill out the final survey
Your Starter kit
- 1x pair of intimawear by Bodyform™ pants
- 1x coupon code you can share with your friends
- A trnd insider’s guide full of VIP information and handy tips
The application for this project is closed.