Our exciting new project Audio playtime with tonies
We have a super exciting project coming up and we’re looking for mums and dads to try out brilliant new Tonieboxes with their little ones. Tonieboxes are a unique, interactive listening system that’s so simple to use, it’s child play. These colourful cubes have been designed especially for children and we’ll be amongst the first in the UK to try them!
Over the next six weeks, we’ll be learning all about this unique product (that plays stories, songs and allows us to create our own content) before sharing our thoughts with friends both on and offline and leaving our honest reviews. We'll let our pals now how we’ve magically managed to reduce the amount of time our little one spends looking at screens and tablets and feed back to the Tonies team.
As members of the Tonies team we will:
• Try out the Toniebox and Tonies and share our experiences online
• See how simple the Toniebox is for little ones to use and share our vital opinions with the brand via online surveys
• Share videos and pics on social media with the hashtag #ToniesUK
• Spread the words about Tonies by inviting our pals around and letting their children experience the world of Tonies for themselves
• Leave our honest reviews and opinions of Tonies across the web
Our starter kits:
• A Toniebox
• Three Tonies including a Creative Tonie that we can record our own stories, songs and messages onto
To share with others (friends, relatives, work colleagues):
• "Spread the word" sheets to poll your friends, family and others about the Toniebox
• A collection of Tonies stickers
• A coupons for a free Tonie-bag with every purchase of a starter kit
Interested? Then apply now.
The application is now over. Visit the blog to get to know more about the Audio playtime with tonies project!
Visit the project blog